Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Very Little Is Going Wrong

I don't think life can actually get much better for me. Well, it actually can, but the things I'M in control of are going pretty great. My roommates are magnificent, and other than the occasional spat and cattiness that comes from living with women, we get along great. As far as I know I'm still on the outside of said spats, which is nice. I feel safe, and that I live with three women who have my back, who won't put me in danger.

One of my best friends who I've been kind of on the outs with in recent weeks due to a bit of a spat of our own and I have reconciled, and I must say it's nice to have him back. Things felt weird when we weren't talking. It's good to have you back Andrew!

My classes, well at least the majority of them are great. I look forward to them and I love what I'm learning. More than anything though, I'd really like to just get DONE. This is my fourth year of college. Enough is E-FREAKING-NOUGH!

Hehe.

Work is going well. I think one of my supervisors doesn't like me very much, but according to one of my favorite coworkers, Lynae, I'm not the only one she doesn't like. I should gather those other student workers together and we'll start a club. We'll have t-shirts and everything.

That would be awesome.

I officially fit back into my old pants. No small feat if you ask me. It's nice to feel a size smaller. Even better to look a size smaller.

The only think I wish was going better was the love department. I wish I had someone who was mine, that was more than my friend. But what single girl doesn't want that? I look at my married friends and feel left behind. I miss hanging out with them, and I miss the relationships I had with them. Unfortunately they have moved on to the next chapter of their life, so we don't have a whole lot in common anymore.

Part of me feels like if I found someone, I would finally to also be able to start writing that next chapter, and I could have those friends back in my life again.

The other part of me just wants to cuddle and kiss on a regular basis.

Can you blame me?

Anyway, keep it real readers.

No comments: