Thursday, February 04, 2010

Tempted By The Fruit of Another, And Another, And Another...

I'm in a bit of a quandry.

I've been really great friends with this guy for almost nine years. We tell each other everything, we're always there for each other, we have a lot in common, he's one of my best friends. That's all we've ever been. That's all I ever saw us as.

The other night he came over and we talked about everything as usual. Then we started talking about us, and he said he'd been thinking about being more than friends, about wondering if we can make a great thing even better.

I love him, he's one of my best friends, but I never thought of anything more happening. It really made me think. Is there more between us? Would it work?

I slept on it, and by around 4:00 I'd decided I was going to go for it. I was going to give an "us" a chance.

Then I ran into a guy that I recently went out with, and I kind of have a thing for, and I was confused all over again.

What should I do?

Any suggestions?

Keep it real.

1 comment:

Lynae Bae said...

oh, karen.
I think you should live it up and date both! not in a "player" kind of way, but why not try both avenues for a while until you see where things will lead? nothing's wrong with casually dating a few guys at time as long as they know you're not exclusive, right?