Monday, February 28, 2011

The Tiny Pants Dance

Well kids, I have a crazy week ahead of me.  To start, one of my best friends is flying in for a week tomorrow, and I'm super excited to hang out with her.  I'm leaving the house at 5:00 AM tomorrow to pick her up from the airport in Las Vegas.  I'm excited for her to meet Sky and see my ring and my wedding shoes and help me with a big project to surprise Sky for his birthday.

Skyler found a house.  It's a major fixer-upper, but the price is right, and if we haggle it just right, and we get approved for a loan, you just might be listening to the ridiculous ramblings of a homeowner soon. :)  The sooner we make this happen, the more time we'll have to work on the house and have it ready to live in by May. 

Fingers crossed.

The other day I was desperate for pants to wear (it was laundry day) so I frantically dug through a bag in the hallway that is bound for the D.I..  Inside said bag was a pair of jeans that haven't fit since I was 19.  I decided the need was severe enough, I pulled them on, buttoned them, and zipped them.  With ease.  I was so shocked, I made up a dance.

The tiny pants dance.

It involves a whole bunch of hip wiggling, and saying "tiny pants dance!"

It's pretty amazing.

Shopping for engagement photo outfits tomorrow, long school day Wednesday followed by Sky's birthday party, engagement shoot on Thursday followed by karate and my surprise for Sky, and work Friday and Saturday.  Yeesh. 

Well, if life has taught me anything, it's that I'm awesome.

Keep it real readers.

No comments: