Sunday, March 06, 2011

Growing Eminently Closer

Well readers, the wedding day is fast approaching.  We are officially at nine weeks and five days until I trade in my cushy protected life in my parents' home, and thrust myself into adult responsibility by becoming Skyler's wife forever.  Am I nervous?  You better believe it.  Am I excited?  Even moreso than I am nervous.

I'm excited to start our life together.  Getting used to living with someone new, sharing a bed, figuring out how to do things on my own with my husband, it all sounds so thrilling to me.

Not to mention the sex.  That is certainly going to be an experience.

Speaking of which, I find it harder and harder every day to keep myself under control.  Every time I look at him I want to touch him, and when I touch him I want to kiss him, and when I kiss him, well, let's not finish that train of thought.  Let's just say these next few months are going to be pretty long.  So far I'm doing good, but I'm a hot-blooded woman, and I want my man.  So bad.  Every night I tell him goodnight and leave him to go home, my heart sinks a little as I pray for time to go by faster so that the night will come where I say goodnight, and then lay down next to him.

67 more days...or nights, rather. ;-)

Keep it real readers.

No comments: