Monday, March 14, 2011

Strange Things Are Happening To Me

Readers, the changes people undergo because of love are astounding.

In the past eight or so months, I've gone from an untouchable, tough-as-nails woman to this soft, sensitive, concerned, compassionate little softy.  I miss people now.  I cry actual tears.

I don't even know who I am anymore.

Tonight was the first night in four days where I got to see Skyler, and when it was time to say goodnight I felt such loss as he drove away.  I was devastated.  I cried all the way home.  Sobbed is actually a more accurate description.  I felt so empty.  Just retelling this is making me have that lump in my throat all over again.

Holy cow readers.  How could I let this happen to me.

Anyway, keep it real.

1 comment:

Heather Jepsen said...

It's okay to cry, babe. Proof you found someone you NEED. It's crazy, huh? I'm so happy for you honey. Love you.