Monday, January 31, 2011

Such A Lucky Girl

Sometimes I'm such a girl.  And not in a good way.

PMS has reared its ugly head once again, and I hate what it does to me.  I feel fat and ugly and pimply and my boobs hurt and all of that makes me so unpleasant.  I get mad and annoyed at every turn, and there's just no satisfying the beast.

That was the reason for the last blog.  I was feeling the beginning of the horrible beast starting to pop up.  The next day my pants felt tighter, and I knew what was happening.

Anyway, back to the title of my blog.  I'm such an unbelievably lucky girl.  Sky loves me so much, and honestly I don't know what I did to deserve such an amazing man in my life.  He's so patient with me, and so good to me.  I try so hard to be the girl he deserves to have.  I look at him in awe sometimes, and sometimes with complete adoration.  I'm so in love with that man. 

Enough with the gush fest.

Keep it real readers.

No comments: