Monday, January 17, 2011

Such Progress

Well readers, this past week has been, in a word, productive.

Skyler and I booked our photographer, he got measured for his tuxedo, I ordered my shoes and dress, we booked our reception venue, which is also taking care of our flowers, so that's a two-birds-one-stone situation.  The venue is BEAUTIFUL.  I can't even believe I will be celebrating my wedding in such an amazing place.

On top of all of that, we set up all three of our registries, tested furniture, and looked at potential engagement photo outfits.

Like I said.  Productive.

This week we're taking photos of our cake and getting quotes.  I was all for a styrofoam cake, but my dad has insisted we have a real cake.  No worries.  We'll figure it out.

Everything is coming together so much better than I could have ever dreamed.  My mom is finally happy for us, and she's actually getting excited.  Moreso, my grandma has been spreading the word among the family, and now my family is excited that I'm getting married.  I think it's because I'm doing it the right way.  The honorable way.

Life is good.  Nay, life is great.

Keep it real readers.

No comments: