Thursday, December 02, 2010

Preparations For Coming Attractions

Well readers, I got dry socket.

It's a common complication involved with healing from wisdom teeth extraction, so it wasn't out of the blue.  It's surprising how much pain a little hole can cause.  In my case it was two little holes.  Actually four, but only two of them are dry socket.

What does this mean?  It means I slept and when I wasn't sleeping I was overmedicating, and when I wasn't doing either of those, I was whimpering in excruciating pain.

Awesome right?

So my mother called my oral surgeon's office, which connected to his emergency line (AKA his cell phone), which led to him meeting us at his office, where he rinsed out my wounds and stuffed them with medicated packing that tastes like cloves.  I've certainly tasted worse things.  haha.

Anyway, I feel about 15 million times better now than I felt a few hours ago.  I have to go back in and have the packing pulled out on Monday, but I can deal with that.

In other news, I'm e-mailing my grandmother to see if she can send me her wedding dress.  I mean, we're not engaged yet, but if using her dress is a possibility, I'll need to look at it and decide if I need to make any alterations to it.

I love Sky. :)

Keep it real readers.

No comments: