Sunday, April 03, 2011

Incredulous

That is the word I am using to describe my feelings about life right now.  Incredulous.

Yesterday was awesome.  I started out the day with my karate test, which I think I did pretty well at.  Then I ran home to shower so I could tutor one of my mom's students in geometry.

After that, my mother and I ventured out to the church distribution store, where we picked out my temple dress. That's right readers, I officially have my dress for the temple.  The dress I am actually going to get married in.  It's just so crazy that I saw it, I tried it on, and I knew that was the one.  It has a collar, and buttons, and it is so me I couldn't believe it.  After that we headed over to Morgan Jewelers to look at wedding bands for Skyler.  I was listening to the salesmen go on about diamonds and gold, but something was drawing me down the counter. That's when I saw it.  A shiny cobalt band with a black stripe.  I asked to see it, and I knew I found it.  My husband's wedding ring.  I wasn't planning on it, but I bought it right there.  It ended up being almost half price.

After a movie date with my mom, I headed over to Skyler's to show him the spoils of my adventures.

He told me the ring I got was the one he actually really wanted, and he tried it on when he was buying mine.  Then we got down to business and began working on our love nest.  As he was painting the bedroom closet, I was putting down the first coat in the living room.

At one point I was turning to put more paint on my roller, and I watched him as he was doing some edge work.  I just thought, "Wow, that's him.  That's my guy," as I smiled to myself.

39 more days until we're married.  I just can't believe how fast time has gone by.  I can't believe someone can feel so much love for another person.  I am in awe of him.

Well readers, I have to go hop in the shower so I can go over to my honey's house.

Keep it real, and don't forget to be awesome.

No comments: