Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Poor Mommy

Readers, my heart is heavy.

Today I'm on the tail end of the best night's sleep I've had in weeks.  It was amazing.  I went to bed around 11:30 and when my alarm went off at 8 am, I was awake and ready to face the day. 

A few days ago I went shopping with my mom for extra plates and my veil, and let's just say while at the end of the day we got everything we set out to get, the means did not justify the end.

I was just focusing on what we were setting out to get that day, but my mom started asking me about things that either A) were Skyler's responsibility, or B) were going to be focussed on later this week.  After only so much, my patience began to wear thin, and after so explaining one of the forementioned reasons I wasn't worrying about a specific wedding-related subject, finally I started snapping at my mom, and that turned into a little bit of yelling.  She just wilted after that.

I felt awful.  I couldn't believe I was so awful to my mom.  She actually told me she didn't want to talk to me for a few days.  I don't blame her. 

16 more days.

Keep it real readers.

No comments: