Monday, April 18, 2011

The Lower End of the 20's

Readers, it is offically 25 days until I become Karen Gubler. 

I'm so excited!  I love Skyler so much, and everything about him makes me so happy.  His nicknames for me, the way he can always make me smile, the way he knows exactly what I'm thinking, his honesty, the way he smells, everything about him.  When I see his face when I mess up and hurt him, it kills me.  I've never cared about another person's feelings like I care about his.  All I want is to make him happy.  I want his happiness more than anything.

I got my dress to zip, which is freakin' awesome.  My waist looks so tiny in it!  I had Robert snap a picture of me in it so I could send it to my bridesmaids, and I just can't believe how beautiful it is.  Furthermore, I can't believe how much weight I've lost.  I don't feel that much different.  I mean, I feel lighter, and my knee that used to bother me doesn't hurt anymore, but seeing myself every day, it's hard to notice a difference day to day.  I actually had to compare it to a picture from December to see the difference.  Sure my pants are looser, my shirts are looser, I had to buy smaller bras, but I haven't noticed the day-to-day.  Customers left and right are telling me they see the difference and tell me I look great.  I just see the love handles that are still there. 

Anyway, I'm just waiting on the last two dresses and one more pair of shoes to show up, then everyone will have their outfits for the big day. 

I'm so excited to be married to my best friend!

Keep it real readers.

No comments: