Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Am Beyond Blessed.

Readers, I have to say I haven't felt this good about my life in a long time. I have great friends who love me and teach me so much, great family who keep me grounded, an amazing boyfriend who likes me for exactly who and what I am, even when my geek shows, and I am happy.

Although I have been complaining a little about starting school next week, I have to say the thought of conquering calculus next semester is rather thrilling. I look forward to the challenge it brings, and I also look forward to setting foot on good ol' Dixie soil again. I love SUU, and I do intend to return to finish my BS there, but I feel like being here is what I need to do, and life since I made that decision has improved exponentially, so I know I'm doing the right thing. I'm making new friends, I'm reconnecting with old ones, and I'm happier than I've been in a long time.

I'm so excited for Robbie to come home! I haven't seen my big brother all summer, and his last day in Minnesota is Thursday. He'll be just in time for classes, and I am so glad to have my school buddy back. Without him I don't think I'd ever go to school. I'm a terrible self-starter.

At any rate, life is good, God is good, and He loves me.

Keep it real readers.

No comments: