Monday, August 23, 2010

Catching Up With Myself

I was skimming through my old blogs in an effort to walk down good ol' memory lane, when I came across one called "Way Back To OK" that I posted this past January, and I was cursing my singlehood. I would be lying if I said it didn't make my chuckle just a little. I wrote that I knew it was only a matter of time before I found the right person and all of these trivial crushes and awkward dates wouldn't mean anything.

I never thought I'd be eating those words so soon. I thought it would be years before I found someone who would turn my whole world upside down. Less than six months later I started dating Skyler. The Yin to my Yang. The Spoon to my Ice Cream. The Cheese to my Macaroni.

I've honestly never met anyone like him. I'm so lucky.

I know my blogs have recently turned into a gush fest about my man, but I can't help it. :)

Keep it real readers.


No comments: