Sunday, June 27, 2010

Spastic Overthinking

Do you ever like someone, or at least think you might like someone, but you don't want to jinx it by doing anything stupid like thinking about it or telling anyone?

That's me.

I think I like someone, but at the same time I still haven't really made up my mind about the situation, but in case it can turn into something extraordinary, I'm trying to just play it cool and keep the lines of communication open and I'm trying to be a little flirtatious about it without being over the top.

The thing is, there's a chance that I think he might be into me too, but he's pretty inexperienced at this whole part of the human experience, and I think he might still be hung up on one of my best friends (which I can't blame him, she's totally awesome and beautiful).

I'm just being a spastic little girl over this.

I need a man's advice.

Keep it real readers.

No comments: