Sunday, June 06, 2010

Five Days In

As some of you know, I've started the HCG diet. It's five days in, and that means I've finished my two days of delicious fat-loading, and I have now been living on a strict, less-than-500-calorie diet for three whole days. I have to say, I miss food. I literally crave everything from peanut butter and jelly to Caesar salad to cheese to pizza to hot dogs.

I've never been so miserable in my entire life. I miss eating. I'm so hungry I wonder if my stomach has begun eating itself.

I admit it. I'm weak.

However, I paid a lot of money for this, and I'll be damned if I cheat and mess this up. I hate wasting money.

On the bright side, I can happily say I've lost seven whole pounds. Go me!

I even bought outfits to shrink into, and so help me, they will fit!

Keep it real readers.

No comments: