Saturday, June 19, 2010

Letting A Little Math Get In The Way

Last week I had a HORRIBLE day at work. It was so awful, I actually considered quitting my job and leaving finding a new one to chance. It was truly awful.

Then I remembered a few days previous I actually had prayed that I would have some sort of an experience to boost me in a direction. I really don't want to work in retail forever. Hell, I don't even want to take a semester off to work in retail. I want to graduate from college and actually do something that matters.

I want to teach Chemistry. I was just scared off by Calculus, and I let one stupid math class get in the way of my dream.

So I bought a huge Princeton Calculus study guide that goes into detail how to do everything that has to do with it, and I registered for class next semester. I'm taking the bane of my existence and one other class that is a prerequisite for my program.

I don't take my job seriously enough to actually do it for the rest of my life.

Yahoo Chat is hilarious. Just sayin'.

Keep it real readers.

No comments: