Thursday, June 03, 2010

Focusing On New Things

Anyone who knows me knows how much I love FOOD. My whole life revolves around what I could potentially put in my mouth.

However, in a desperate attempt to get off of my necessary medications, and eventually get back into running, my old hobby from high school, I'm starting the famous HCG diet with my mother. I'm even going die-hard and taking the shots instead of using the pansy drops.

After two days of eating as much fat as possible, I feel like grease is coming out of my pores, and I'm actually looking forward to my 41 days of eating 500 calories comprised of fat-free, tightly portioned meat and vegetables.

Moving on...

A few days ago I got back from an amazing trip to Phoenix with my mom and younger brother. I bought some great stuff for my room at IKEA, as well as a couple of outfits that I can shrink into.

I celebrated my birthday by eating tons of free birthday food and barbecue, along with shopping and bra-fitting my aunt.

Great trip.

Great summer.

Keep it real readers.

No comments: