Thursday, January 21, 2010

Starting the next chapter

Hello readers, however few of you there are.

I've been thinking about my path in life recently. Where am I going? Am I at least going in the right direction? How do I know?

Growing up I always believed that if I was having deja vus then that was a sign that I was on the right track. I was moving forward, and toward the person I was meant to become.

I liked living with that train of thought. I always felt like I was moving in the right direction. I felt like I was moving forward. Now, it's a little different.

I feel like I'm not moving as fast as I used to, or as fast as I should be. So, I began asking why, and figuring out what I'm not doing, and I realized that it's because I'm ready for the next chapter in my life. Now that my education is on the right track and I have a future career in mind, it's time for what comes next.

It's time for me to let someone in. To fall in love and move toward getting married. Begin taking care of someone else.

So this is starting to get a little ridiculous. I've started dating new people and putting myself out there to find someone, and thanks to recent medical interventions in my life, I don't feel like I'm going to hyperventilate and have a panic attack every time I meet someone new.

I have to admit, I kind of love that. I can have fun and not worry or freak out. I can be me. The real me. More me than I've been in years.

Anyway, that's it for now. Classes are great, life is good.

God is good.

It's all a matter of getting started....

Keep it real.

No comments: