Saturday, July 31, 2010

Epiphanies, Kissing, and the L-word.

I spent about 15 hours on the road with my mom yesterday, and while it was my turn to drive my mom decided to take a quick nap, I started thinking. It will be a month tomorrow since I started seeing my redhead kid, and we still haven't kissed. I have to say I'm struggling with being patient in all of this, but I like him. I really like him. I think I might actually feel more than that for him, but to be honest I'm not quite ready to say the next l-word.

Anyway, I thought to myself that feeling the way I do, if I kissed him, life as I knew it would end. Something new would take it's place. What it would be, I'm not sure of. Maybe we'd realize we have no chemistry and that would be it. Or maybe it would be the moment we would realize we couldn't live without each other.

Like I said. Life as I know it would end.

Keep it real readers.

No comments: