Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Feeling Like Doing Something Stupid

So, it's been about two weeks since my first date with my redhead kid, and in that time we managed to spend 6o% of our nights together, begin holding hands, cuddle on his porch swing, become Facebook official, and then have him freak out that we were moving too fast, step way back from it, and make me super frustrated.

Basically it's been a crazy roller coaster emotion-wise.

I woke up in the foulest mood today regarding him. I have this terrible urge to do something stupid, like cheat on him by going out with someone else and fooling around, and then telling him about it later.

Deep down I don't want to, because I know people move at their own pace, and it's unfair to push someone to move at yours, but things were going fine until he had to freak out on me and make our relationship move even slower than before...if not backwards altogether.

Yikes.

Keep it real readers.

No comments: