Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Sick Irony

So, being sick makes me feel weirdly bitter and angry.

I went on a multi-hour rampage about how ever since I moved back to Cedar I feel like I've always been either getting sick or getting over being sick. Not so fun.

Truth be told that's not true, but I just seemed to have felt that way today. Bear in mind I'm rounding out my sixth day of illness.

I've been teaching one of my roommates the fine art of flirting, and as she's become more confident and at ease with the opposite sex, I've found myself becoming more and more asexual. It's ironic.

I can't wait until the end of the semester. It's been a long road here at SUU, and I think I'm going to take a few semesters and knock out some classes that are much cheaper and easier before I come back.

Keep it real readers.

No comments: