Sunday, March 07, 2010

10 Minutes of Honesty

My best friend came up with an idea where we just be completely honest for 10 minutes. I thought nothing of it, because he and I are always completely honest with each other. However, after the 10 minutes ended, we hadn't really made any huge revelations about each other. Then we just started talking as usual, and that's when the real questions started.

We finally talked about when we dated. We finally discussed what happened. It made me feel better about what happened between us. Relieved, I guess.

It's weird though. I haven't told him this, but since we broke up I have had zero interest in dating. Like, for a change, I just want to focus on school and my family and my friends.

Anyway, in short, 10 minutes of honesty turned into one interesting conversation.

Still sick, but I'm on the mend. It's only six more days until Spring Break, and I intend to be well by then.

Keep it real readers.

No comments: