Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Edge of Insanity....er...Insomnia.

So, It is about four minutes to five right now...in the morning. No, I am not some masochist who gets up early. I haven't fallen asleep yet. I haven't been able to get a good night's sleep since before the last time I got sick.

So what am I doing? Laying in bed and playing on the internet. I have committed myself to staying up all night tonight, and tomorrow --er-- later today, I'm going to take a nice walk in order to get a little exercise. It's going to be a long day indeed. I plan on getting some homework done, filling out a new FAFSA, filling out an application for a summer job, spending time with my old buddy Jana, and sometime amidst all of that, catching a movie with my mommy.

I'll sleep GREAT tomorrow....I hope.

This is ridiculous. I really wish I could sleep. I'm starting to feel tired now finally, but I have COMMITTED to staying up all night in order to get back on my old sleep schedule.

Wish me luck.

Keep it real readers.

No comments: