Monday, April 12, 2010

What A Crappy Monday

I woke up on the wrong side of life today. The WRONG side. I kept falling asleep after I woke up over and over again, and when it came time to take a shower everyone else I lived with were also needing to take a shower.

My desire to actually attend class today was too great to wait, so I whipped my hair up into a half-assed version of an up-do and jeans that don't quite fit right so that I could make it to my first class without being too late.

I showed up 15 minutes late and listened to a lecture about Japanese festival music and puppet theater. Rivetting I assure you.

I forgot to sign the roll, so I have to e-mail that professor to tell her I was in fact there today.

My second class was fairly lame, but I got some work done, so that was a good thing.

I left class to embark on a break and a few bites of lunch, only to be bombarded with a wet, awful, aggravating snowstorm. It's APRIL!

I went home, screamed, swore, and spit, took off my pants, and took a nap for a half hour.

Then I had to go to work.

All of this happened during an already foul mood.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Keep it real readers.

No comments: