Sunday, April 04, 2010

Oh So Fraught

My life is fraught with goodness. First of all, I'm home for the Easter holiday, which as usual is amazing. My loud Italian family never ceases to amuse me. When I arrived home I was vastly over packed in an effort to make move-out day that much easier. I get a nice rush of accomplishment when I look at my huge suitcase and know that it is filled with winter clothing.

In other news, I talked to my old boss and was pleased to find out that I will be put on the schedule the Monday after I return to my parents' house for the summer. Hurrah for summer jobs!

I recently watched a movie that was about the romance between Fanny Brawne and John Keats (the famous poet). It was a deeply sad movie, as their love for one another was never consummated due to the fact that he was penniless and therefore could never marry, however, I discovered how beautiful his poetry was, and furthermore, after research of my own, I found out that their love story was indeed true, which made my heart swell with gladness. I later read that Fanny did eventually move on after Keats' tragic death at the tender age of 25 from Tuberculosis. She married someone else and have many children, but for the rest of her life she wore the ring that Keats gave her.

Pause to wipe away that solitary tear.

Anyway, life is good. I'm finishing out the semester fairly well, I'm embracing my continued delving into my own weirdness to see what I can find, and I'm going back to Art. As far as the dating life goes, not much is going on. However, my eyes are open, and I'm looking for that guy that won't let me get away with anything, who will kiss my eyes, and keep me warm on cold days.

My nights are wasted in sighs...

Keep it real readers.


1 comment:

Heather Jepsen said...

I praise you for the title alone. Thank you for filling my life with goodness. love you!